From I-84 traveling Eastbound: Take Exit 207- travel Westgate for approximately 2 miles towards Pendleton City Center. Upon approaching the bridge, there will be a signal at the top. Make a right hand turn onto Court Place which will bring you down the hill and in front of the hotel driveway.
From I-84 East or Westbound: Take Exit 209 for US-395 S for Pendleton-John Day. Turn left at US-395 N. Go straight until you reach stop light forcing all traffic left onto SW 20th Street. Proceed down SW 20th Street. Turn left onto SW Court Place, just past Safeway, and proceed about 1/3 of a mile. Oxford Suites Pendleton will be on your left.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Pendleton offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Blue Mountain Century Scenic Bikeway
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon
- Ellis Hunting Ranch
- Pendleton Aquatic Center
- Pendleton Convention Center
- Pendleton Country Club
- Pendleton Round-Up
- Pendleton Underground Tours
- Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Umatilla County Historical Society
- Wildhorse Casino
- Wine Tasting at Sno Road Winery
Upcoming Area Events:
- Holiday Music Festival, Pendleton, Oregon, December 14, 2019
- Clash at the Border Basketball Tournament, Pendleton, Oregon, January 18-19, 2020
- Hearts in Motion Dance Competition, Pendleton, Oregon, February 29, 2020
- OSAA 2A Basketball State Championship, Pendleton, Oregon, March 4-7, 2020
- Eastern Oregon EMS Conference, Pendleton, Oregon, March 12-15, 2020
- Echo Red 2 Red XC Bike Race, Pendleton, Oregon, March 21, 2020