Oxford Suites Pendleton, Oregon
Your ideal choice for Pendleton Hotels!
The Oxford Suites Pendleton provides lodging in Pendleton Oregon near the Pendleton Convention Center, Pendleton Round Up Arena, and the Pendleton Airport. The Oxford Suites Pendleton is also convenient to area businesses such as Keystone RV Company, and Lippert Components MFG Inc, as well as area attractions like the Melanie Square Shopping Center, the Pendleton Aquatic Center, the Woolen Mills and the Pendleton Underground Tours.
The Oxford Suites Pendleton offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Pendleton, Oregon make the Oxford Suites Pendleton Oregon your choice for Pendleton Oregon suite hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Too Suite to Miss
Start the year off right with a getaway!
- Blue Mountain Century Scenic Bikeway
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon
- Ellis Hunting Ranch
- Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area Hiking
- Pendleton Aquatic Center
- Pendleton Convention Center
- Pendleton Country Club
- Pendleton Round-Up
- Pendleton Underground Tours
- Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Roads2Pendleton Adventures
- Umatilla County Historical Society
- Wildhorse Casino
- Wine Tasting at Sno Road Winery
- Oregon Chapter of the Wildlife Society Annual Meeting, Pendleton, Oregon, February 8-10, 2017
- Oregon Hunter's Association Annual Banquet, Pendleton, Oregon, February 11, 2017
- Eastern Oregon EMS Conference, Pendleton, Oregon, February 16-19, 2017
- OSAA 2A District Basketball Tournament, Pendleton, Oregon, February 17-18, 2017
- Northwest Catholic Mens Conference, Pendleton, Oregon, February 24-25, 2017
- Hearts in Motion Dance Competition, Pendleton, Oregon, February 25, 2017
- OSAA 2A Basketball State Championship, Pendleton, Oregon, March 2-4, 2017
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet, Pendleton, Oregon, March 18, 2017