Oxford Suites Pendleton, Oregon
Your ideal choice for Pendleton Hotels!
The Oxford Suites Pendleton provides lodging in Pendleton Oregon near the Pendleton Convention Center, Pendleton Round Up Arena, and the Pendleton Airport. The Oxford Suites Pendleton is also convenient to area businesses such as Keystone RV Company, and Lippert Components MFG Inc, as well as area attractions like the Melanie Square Shopping Center, the Pendleton Aquatic Center, the Woolen Mills and the Pendleton Underground Tours.
The Oxford Suites Pendleton offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Pendleton, Oregon make the Oxford Suites Pendleton Oregon your choice for Pendleton Oregon suite hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
See our latest hotel specials & packages
- Blue Mountain Century Scenic Bikeway
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon
- Ellis Hunting Ranch
- Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area Hiking
- Pendleton Aquatic Center
- Pendleton Convention Center
- Pendleton Country Club
- Pendleton Round-Up
- Pendleton Underground Tours
- Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Roads2Pendleton Adventures
- Umatilla County Historical Society
- Wildhorse Casino
- Wine Tasting at Sno Road Winery
- OSAA 2A Basketball State Championship, Pendleton, Oregon, March 2-4, 2017
- Cascadia Educational Conference, Pendleton, Oregon, March 5-7, 2017
- 3 on 3 Pendleton Community Basketball Tournament, Pendleton, Oregon, March 10-12, 2017
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet, Pendleton, Oregon, March 18, 2017
- Spring Poker Round-Up, Pendleton, Oregon, April 6-16, 2017
- Children Bring Communities Together, Pendleton, Oregon, April 7-8, 2017
- Jehovah's Witnesses Convention, Pendleton, Oregon, April 21-23, 2017
- Walla Walla Kennel Club Dog Show, Pendleton, Oregon, April 28-30, 2017
- Regional NIGP Conference, Pendleton, Oregon, May 17-19, 2017